These are the best 1990s NBC shows ranked by user votes. The 1990s was a great time for NBC television programs. Some of the best 1990s NBC shows were dramas and other good 90s NBC series were unforgettable comedies. Many of the greatest 1990s NBC TV shows are still popular to this day with syndicated reruns. A few of them are even considered the greatest TV shows of all time. Fans will also enjoy the best 90s after school shows and the best 90s CBS shows.
What shows appear near the top of this best 1990s NBC shows list? Seinfeld is widely considered to be the best NBC sitcoms of the 90s, or any decade. This “show about nothing” found hilarity in the lives of four single friends living their day-to-day lives in New York City. Friends is another good show that aired on NBC in the 1990s.
When it comes to great NBC dramas from the 90s, it doesn't get much better than ER, which premiered in 1994. Other great series that are featured on this top 1990s NBC shows list include Mad About You, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Law & Order.Do you have a favorite 1990s NBC show? Give the best series a thumbs up!
- Kelsey Grammer, John Mahoney, Jane Leeves347 votes
- Bea Arthur, Rue McClanahan, Betty White356 votes
- Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander431 votes
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow434 votes
- Ted Danson, Rhea Perlman, George Wendt339 votes
- Will Smith, James Avery, Daphne Maxwell-Reid383 votes